Get Paid for What You've Earned
You may be losing thousands of dollars every month in denied claims, underpayments, missed deadlines and inaccurate coding. But who has the time and expertise to manage appeals and other billing issues? We do.
The Aprima Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solution combines smart technology with healthcare billing expertise to seamlessly manage your practice’s entire revenue process - from eligibility checking, to over 20 million claim edits achieving 98% clean claim rates, to appealing denied claims, to money in your bank account!
Aprima helps your practice receive all the income you’ve earned, ensuring you’re paid promptly and fully. Best of all, our fees are aligned with your collections - so you get paid before we get paid.
Leverage our billing expertise to enhance performance
Every RCM customer has a U.S.-based team working on their behalf which includes an Account Manager and billing staff. Aprima does more than simply process claims. Our Account Managers use their extensive financial knowledge to proactively help your practice increase reimbursements, speed up payment time and reduce denials and underpayments.
Here are just a few ways we can help:
- Spot likely coding omissions, such as forgetting to bill for equipment use
- Compare payments to contract allowables in order to spot underpayments
- Work denials on your behalf, not just write them off or send them back for you to pursue
- Educate your practice on regulatory changes that could affect your practice
- Bring experience to help improve your financial performance
You’ll benefit from our expertise in Revenue Cycle Management, including CMS Medically Necessary Rules, prepayment audits, denial management and insurance recoupments, ICD-10 coding and transition from ICD-9, Meaningful Use and PQRS reporting, and our monitoring of insurance industry trends related to physician payments.
Experience Makes the Difference
With an average of seven years of experience, each Aprima Account Manager works with practices to drive efficiency improvements in all aspects of the revenue cycle. We conduct monthly customer meetings to review performance, discuss trends we’re seeing across practices in their specialty, share knowledge and best practices.
Much more than just a billing service, Aprima RCM is a comprehensive back-office solution that manages the entire revenue process, to help you get paid quickly and at higher percentages than ever before.
Results you can bank on:
- Improved collections – on average, practices gain 7-9%
- Fewer denials - we work them instead of sending them back to you
- Faster payments – days in A/R is 13 days less than MGMA averages for all specialties, frequently under 30 days – a documented 30% improvement over published MGMA survey data
- Increased revenue – up to 29% – as a result of pursuing denied or underpaid claims
- 98% average clean claim rate
- 20+ million claim edits rules engine
- U.S.-based workforce
“With Aprima, every single claim is processed correctly and on time, plus the company is one of the most responsive we’ve ever worked with. Our office looks completely different now - the scattered stacks of unprocessed claims are finally gone!”— Freda Freeman, Administrator, Freeman Family Medicine