APRIMA FOR PODIATRY PRACTICES
Leverage the power of Aprima EHR, PM and RCM for your Podiatry practice!
Whether it’s documenting patient visits quickly and easily, instantly sending clinical notes to PCPs through integrated messaging and faxing, or accessing medication history online, our Podiatrists tell us they have increased overall efficiency since implementing Aprima.
Discover what Aprima can do for your Podiatry practice.
Ease of documenting to improve workflow
Aprima helps Podiatrists focus more on the procedure and less on documentation.
- Use built-in Podiatry-specific symptoms, conditions and diseases, such as foot pain or plantar fasciitis. Aprima EHR/PM has a built-in Podiatry-specific physical exam focused heavily on the ankle down.
- Leverage the software’s bilaterality capability so that you can include both extremities in one documentation.
- Preformat your note for common procedures, such as bunionectomies.
- Document a procedure with fewer edits; the software remembers your steps as a default.
- Easily create customized fields or modify existing fields to suit your specific needs.
- View the patient’s history of prior illness as well as courses of action taken to determine next steps for treatment.
Podiatry practices will also appreciate the ability to:
Communicate pre-surgery action items in physician and staff workflows, such as authorizations or calls to physicians. Easily track status and expedite authorizations with Aprima EHR/PM’s superior authorization tools.
- Quickly process electronic prior authorizations within the e-prescribing workflow and e-prescribe controlled substances.
- Instantly view co-pay costs for medications and determine if a generic or equivalent medication exists.
- Leverage Aprima EHR/PM to help earn incentives based on the currently proposed rules for Medicare’s Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
- Receive U.S.-based customer support from Aprima.
- Easily sell durable equipment, such as casting, strapping and crutches, to your patients. Aprima EHR/PM can separate equipment that patients paid for on their own vs. through insurance, as well as process the sales tax.
Speed and efficiency at the point of care
By enabling fast and efficient documentation, Aprima EHR’s built-in tools ensure that you’ll spend time with patients, not computers.
- NO TEMPLATES! Chart the way you were trained to think and follow the flow of your exam no matter what direction it may take.
- Aprima EHR follows you instead of making you follow it. Chart by symptom for fast documentation. Your past notes can be carried forward to the current note so you’re not charting from scratch.
- Adaptive Learning lets Aprima EHR learn your preferences as you work. Enjoy a smart EHR that seems to read your mind, so you’ll be up and running with minimal effort.
Flexibility to document your way
Aprima supports the way you want to work.
- Choose from a wide variety of ways to enter data: dictation, transcription, touch screen, point and click, keyboard or handwriting recognition.
- Select one or more input methods or combine them all within the same note!
True INTEROPERABILITY speeds communication with PCPs
Send clinical notes and consult letters to PCPs or referring physicians more rapidly and efficiently with integrated messaging and faxing.
- Autogenerate electronic messages to a patient’s PCP with your notes embedded so you spend less time dictating consult letters.
- Use integrated Direct Messaging or integrated fax to communicate directly with providers.
- Receive reimbursement from Medicare and private health insurers more quickly.
- Easily manage both insurance and patient open balances.
- Accept payments more efficiently with integrated credit card processing.
Aprima EHR, PM and RCM: Setting the benchmark for ease-of-use, speed and flexibility.
Want to simplify your workflow? Aprima frees you from the constraints of templates with an intuitive interface designed to follow the flow of a patient visit. With Aprima, Podiatry practices enjoy improvements in quality of care, patient satisfaction, quality of life and their bottom line.
"Today, we saw 40-something patients, ran pretty much on time, and now—with the last patient just out the door—all my notes are done."
- Mark Leitner, M.D., Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists