APRIMA FOR PHLEBOLOGY PRACTICES
Leverage the power of Aprima EHR/PM and RCM for your vein practice!
Whether it’s spending more time on patient care and less time documenting, easily reporting your results to the American College of Phlebology Vein Registry, taking advantage of MACRA/MIPS or simply seeing more patients in less time with less stress, our Phlebologists tell us they have increased overall productivity and efficiency since implementing Aprima.
Discover what Aprima can do for your vein practice.
Speed and efficiency at the point of care
Whether it’s a new patient consult, or a follow-up visit, our tools drive speed and efficiency.
- NO TEMPLATES! Chart the way you were trained to think and follow the flow of your exam no matter what direction it may take.
- Aprima EHR follows you, instead of making you follow it. Chart by procedure, problem or previous visit for fast documentation. Your past notes can be carried forward to the current note so you’re not charting from scratch.
- Adaptive Learning lets Aprima EHR learn your preferences as you work. Enjoy a smart EHR that seems to read your mind, so you’ll be up and running with minimal effort.
Aprima auto-learns treatment plans for your most common patient complaints, making it easy and fast to document your procedures, order tests and provide recommendations.
Customize and create forms specific to your needs.
- Phlebology-specific forms pre-loaded to support the way you want to work
- Facilitate more efficient and effective processes of collecting, displaying and reporting information
- Easily pull information from patient records, such as diagnosis and procedure codes, insurance numbers and preauthorization codes, to populate required forms
True INTEROPERABILITY speeds transactions and reduces errors.
In addition to the Patient Portal, which allows your patients to input data and communicate via secure message, Aprima supports Direct Messaging, is a member of the CommonWell® Health Alliance and has thousands of interfaces.
Enter data your way.
Use touch screen, point and click, keyboard, handwriting recognition, transcribing or dictating. You choose the input method or combine them all within the same note!
Streamlined reporting to Vein Registry
- Get the tools to more easily document patient outcomes from different types of treatments for specific vein conditions
- Use the Aprima Patient Portal to capture patient-reported outcomes about their treatments by sending Aprima’s assessment forms to patients
- Upload data directly to the American College of Phlebology’s Vein Registry
- Receive reimbursement from Medicare and private health insurers more quickly
- Easily manage both insurance and patient open balances
Built-in support to help your practice meet requirements for Medicare programs and quality reporting initiatives
- Track and report clinical quality measures for PQRS and Meaningful Use
- Designed to help practices earn incentives based on the proposed rules for MIPS/MACRA
Goes where you go
Aprima Mobile, using Aprima NOW™ technology, lets you access your Aprima EHR system anytime, anywhere. Whether in the office, at home or on the go, you can use Aprima Mobile to complete tasks such as:
- Reviewing a patient’s complete medical history
- Approving or acting on lab results
- Refilling and writing prescriptions
- Corresponding with patients through a secure portal
- Viewing schedules
Aprima EHR/PM: Setting the benchmark for ease-of-use, speed and flexibility
Want to simplify your workflow? Aprima frees you from the constraints of templates with an intuitive interface designed to follow the flow of a patient visit. With Aprima’s EHR/PM solution, Phlebology practices enjoy improvements in quality of care, patient satisfaction, quality of life and their bottom line.
"Aprima EHR has helped my vein practice increase cash flow, reduce denials and boost efficiency. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. With Aprima, 98% of my A/R is in my bank account in less than 30 days."
- Joseph T. Jenkins, MD, FACS Tri-State Vein Center