Comprehensive Implementation Leadership and Attention to Detail
When you partner with Aprima, you receive an integrated suite of services that ensure the success of your EHR, PM and RCM solutions. Our expert Implementation Team works as an extension of your practice, providing end-to-end training and implementation to get you up and running with minimal disruption. Our Implementation Process includes the following steps:
Personalized End-to-End Support from the Aprima Team
Aprima provides experts to assist you in each step of your implementation, and we will work hand-in-hand with you to ensure a swift, successful implementation. To minimize disruption and maximize success, we’ve set several milestones as part of our implementation process. The team assigned to implement Aprima in your practice includes:
- Your Aprima Sales Representative or Value-Added Reseller (VAR). After the initial handoff from sales to the Implementation Team, the Project Manager takes over.
- A Project Manager who is the primary contact for your practice and the coordinator for your practice’s implementation of the Aprima products and services you’ve chosen. Your Project Manager will work with you to establish your personalized project plan, and then guide you through the implementation process. We work closely with your team to help you achieve all the milestones along the way leading up to your go-live date.
- Implementation Consultants who customize training plans specific to your needs and workflow. The Aprima EHR/PM Certified Implementation Consultants specialize in implementation of medical software products. Our Consultants have an average of six years of experience implementing Aprima solutions, and many of our Consultants were employed in physician practices or hospital settings before joining the Aprima team. They have completed rigorous classroom and on-site training instruction, and have successfully implemented thousands of providers.
- An EDI Consultant who works closely with your practice to help protect cash flow throughout implementation. We work side-by-side with your practice to help ensure that all aspects of electronic claims submission and remittal (EDI) work smoothly.
- Data Conversion Specialists a team of dedicated individuals who plan and execute data conversions that you purchased. From the simplest demographic conversions to the most complicated complete chart conversions, our team has the experience and understanding to migrate data from your old system into Aprima efficiently and effectively.
- A Revenue Cycle Management Account Manager for customers who opt to use Aprima RCM. Every Aprima RCM customer is assigned an Account Manager who works with your practice from the very beginning and compliments the other training and implementation resources. Long term, the Account Manager oversees a team of staff that works on behalf of your practice to ensure you get paid every dollar you are entitled to earn. Beyond just handling your billing, the Account Manager meets with you monthly to review your performance, convey information on “Best Practices” and share information about industry trends and changes to keep you up to date.
A Wide Variety of Training Options to Meet All Your Needs
From one-on-one customized instruction by an Aprima Certified Trainer, to conferences and webinars, regularly scheduled online courses and reference materials, we’ve got the right training solution for your practice. Aprima brings together all the training resources necessary to make your practice successful. It starts with the Project Manager who guides you through the process and coordinates Aprima resources, as well as helping you with what’s needed on your end.
A key component to your successful implementation of Aprima is our customized use of:
- Online classes that are delivered by an Aprima Certified Trainer
- On-site training specifically designed to match your workflow
- On-site go-live support to make sure you are confident with the system before we leave your office
This program is designed to maximize your investment and get you up and running quickly. Our extensive experience allows us to convey “best practices” while also leaving room for individual styles and preferences which satisfy even the most discriminating providers and staff.
In addition to our basic training model during the implementation process, we also offer additional training and continuing education opportunities including:
- Product Certification: For practices that need intensive and ongoing training of new and existing users, we offer a specialized certification program for your employees. Individuals participating in the Product Certification classes receive the same training as our Certified Implementation Consultants, which prepared them to offer your office a high level of Aprima support and knowledge. When you invest in certification for employees, you are investing in your short and long term future.
- Aprima Academy: We offer a comprehensive library of resources that cover product upgrades and features, as well as topics of special interest, including:
- Live webinars – Aprima offers many live web sessions providing training on basic and advanced features of the system, new features training and a web training subscription services that offers complete system training over a number of sessions.
- Quick-Reference Videos on a variety of topics, including government incentive programs (Meaningful Use, CQM) and quick reference videos on Aprima product features.
- Annual User Conference: Held in early August each year, this is an excellent opportunity to learn all things Aprima. From education, to networking, to new features, and meeting with Aprima employees and executives, this is your best forum to stay up to date and maximize your use of Aprima. We offer one-day boot camps, as well as conference sessions on the newest features and functionality of Aprima. Breakout sessions are set up in tracks for beginners and power users alike, covering everything from tips and tricks to advanced features and functions.
- Regional and National Boot Camps: With multiple days and topics, you can choose the ones that best meet your needs. Spend the day receiving hands-on training, learning the basics of administrative set up, delving into EHR and PM capabilities, and covering specialized topics such as Meaningful Use and CQMs. Staff, administrators, billers and providers can all gain valuable knowledge by attending Aprima Boot Camps.
- Follow-up Training: In addition to the hosted Web Session offerings and videos, we can also schedule private web sessions or follow-up training on-site for you, if needed.
"We’ve benefited from numerous avenues to learning the system, including webinars, built-in tutorials, boot camps, go-to-meetings and Aprima’s Annual User Conference."- Jeffrey K. Burton, MD, All Children Pediatrics