Aprima Expands Rescue Plan to Assist Healthcare Providers with their EHR Woes
67% of providers report dissatisfaction and have plans to change their EHR.1
This expansion makes the Aprima Rescue Plan available to more practices than ever before.
Dallas, TX (September 17, 2015) – Aprima Medical Software announces the expansion of its highly successful Rescue Plan to include providers using many other EHR systems, giving them the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of numerous peers by switching to Aprima, what most providers consider a less cumbersome, more cost effective system. For a discounted rate up to 65% off the per provider license fee, providers can take advantage of the Aprima Rescue PlanTM to convert from their current legacy EHR to Aprima’s easy-to-use system.
According to a Wells Fargo Securities report2, Aprima ranks among the top five vendors that physicians chose to replace their previous EHR. Nearly 2,000 providers switched to Aprima after the company introduced the original Aprima Rescue Plan in October 2012. Here’s what some of these new customers tell us about their experience.
For Dr. Lauranne Harris, the financial benefits were almost instantly apparent. Before upgrading to Aprima, her practice had struggled. The situation was immediately resolved after upgrading to Aprima. “The day after the practice went live a professional trainer arrived to train us. We got $100K in billing out the door that day and within a week, we had already begun receiving payments,” Dr. Harris recalled.
J. Woodson Dermatology & Associates reaped benefits that were nothing less than the driving reason to go paperless. Thanks to Aprima EHR’s insurance eligibility checking, the practice no longer has to assign a full-time employee to this previously tedious task. “In my opinion, there was nothing comparable to that in our old system,” practice administrator Lori Haynie said. J. Woodson Dermatology & Associates is currently scanning all of its images and charts within the Aprima EHR, another functionality that, according to Haynie, the prior vendor neglected to train the practice how to use.
“Aprima is very pleased to offer customers of these other products a cost-effective opportunity to convert to a better EHR system,” stated Michael Nissenbaum, president of Aprima. “We continue to hear from users of other EHR systems that those products are expensive, difficult to use and in some cases may have an unsure or limited lifespan. We want to help providers switch to Aprima so they can get the same positive experience so many others have already received, and one which they expect and deserve.”
1Source: Medical Economics “Physician outcry on EHR functionality, cost will shake the health information technology sector”
2Source: CMS and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC estimates.
The Aprima Rescue Plan offers the following advantages:
- Deep discounts off of provider license fees
- EHR and demographic data conversion with extensive testing for accuracy
- No licensing or add-on fees for Meaningful Use and CQM reporting, ICD-10 functionality or PQRS reporting
- Interoperability with other systems and devices is easy and effective, with more than 3,500 active interfaces, as well as participation in the CommonWell Health Alliance
- On-site training, live webinars and an Aprima project manager throughout implementation
- All support and development performed in the U.S.
- A free Mobile App for providers who use Apple® and AndroidTM devices
- Aprima NOW technology gives you access to Aprima for mobile and tablet devices, delivering greater functionality and mobility than ever before
- Ongoing, timely upgrades to meet government mandates, including Meaningful Use, ICD-10 and PQRS and current trends, like EPA, EPCS, Chronic Care Management and Care Plan oversight
- Cost-effective AND easy to pay for with multiple payment models
- Security in joining a community of satisfied customers – over the last 10 years, more than 98% of customers have stayed with Aprima
About Aprima Medical Software, Inc.
Aprima provides innovative electronic health record, practice management and revenue cycle management solutions for medical practices. The Aprima EHR/PM is an integrated system built on a single database. Aprima uses a fast, flexible design that adapts automatically to a physician’s workflow and sets the benchmark for ease-of-use, speed and flexibility. Aprima is one of the few companies with a 17-year track record of success, including Certification for Meaningful Use Stage 2 and ICD-10 readiness. Thousands of Aprima users are benefiting from improved quality of care, improved patient satisfaction, improved quality of life and an improved bottom line. Based in Carrollton, TX, Aprima performs all development, support and implementation from the U.S. To learn more about how Aprima can help your practice, please visit www.aprima.com, call us at 866-960-6890, option 7, or email us at email@example.com.
# # # #
Aprima Medical Software