APRIMA FOR FAMILY MEDICINE PRACTICES
For Family Practice physicians, delivering quality care remains your number one objective, but documenting it and proving it so that you are properly paid is becoming more challenging.
Aprima solutions deliver the benefits Family Practice providers want most.
Whether it’s spending more time on patient care and less time documenting, easily taking advantage of pay-for-quality initiatives like Chronic Care Management or simply seeing more patients in less time with less stress, our providers tell us they have increased overall productivity and efficiency since implementing Aprima. At the end of the day, they make more money while having more time away from the office with family and friends – they no longer have to choose!
Speed and efficiency at the point of care
Whether it’s a new patient consult, a multi-problem patient or a follow-up visit, our tools drive speed and efficiency.
• NO TEMPLATES! Chart the way you were trained to think and follow the flow of your exam no matter what direction it may take. No more picking a template before you even know a diagnosis!
• Aprima EHR follows you, instead of making you follow it. Chart by chief complaint, procedure, problem or previous visit for fast documentation. Your past notes can carry forward to the current note so you’re not charting from scratch.
• Adaptive Learning lets Aprima EHR learn your preferences as you work. Enjoy a smart EHR that seems to read your mind, so you’ll be up and running with minimal effort. Aprima auto-learns treatment plans for your most common patient complaints, making it easy and fast to document your procedures, order tests and provide recommendations.
• Seamless movement of data speeds transactions and reduces errors. In addition to the Patient Portal, which allows your patients to input data and communicate via secure message, Aprima supports Direct Messaging, is a member of the CommonWell Health Alliance® and has thousands of interfaces.
• Enter data your way. Use touch screen, point and click, keyboard, handwriting recognition, transcribing or dictating - you choose the input method or combine them all within the same note!
With Aprima, you can chart a patient visit faster than you can with any other system! Take our Stopwatch Challenge and compare Aprima to ANY EHR!
Built-in support to help your practice meet requirements for Medicare programs and quality reporting initiatives
• Easily track your time for Medicare’s Care Plan Oversight, Chronic Care Management and Transitional Care Management programs
• Track and report clinical quality measures for PQRS and Meaningful Use
• Designed to help practices earn incentives based on the proposed rules for MIPS/MACRA
More efficient ePrescribing
Aprima’s electronic prescribing, including controlled substances, offers a secure way to transmit patient prescriptions. This includes electronic refill requests, automatic medical history retrieval and reconciliation and eligibility information.
When you use CompletEPA™, Powered by Surescripts®, your practice can automate the time- and resource-intensive medication prior authorization process into a single, efficient electronic workflow.
Goes where you go
Aprima Mobile, using Aprima NOW™ technology, lets you access your Aprima EHR system anytime, anywhere.
Whether in the office, at home or on the go, you can use Aprima Mobile to complete tasks such as:
• Reviewing a patient’s complete medical history
• Approving or acting on lab results
• Refilling and writing prescriptions
• Corresponding with patients through a secure portal
• Viewing schedules
• Capturing patient charges while on call, during hospital rounds, at a nursing home or anywhere else the need arises
"We’ve grown so much in the past several years. If we weren’t using Aprima, this growth would have been much less efficient and far more challenging for us. With Aprima, I’m done with the patient note before the patient gets to the front desk."- Marc Mayer, DO, Avenel-Iselin Medical Group