APRIMA FOR CHCs AND FQHCs
CHCs, RHCs and FQHCs have unique billing and reporting challenges. Aprima’s CHC solution includes all the tools your practice needs.
Community health centers (CHCs), including rural health clinics (RHCs) and federally qualified health centers (FQHCs), have unique billing and reporting challenges that require specific functionality to meet regulatory requirements and to provide the data necessary for ongoing grant funding. Aprima’s integrated electronic health record (EHR) and practice management (PM) platform streamlines provider and staff workflows and enables efficient billing and documentation to help you more effectively manage your center.
The Aprima Community Health solution
Aprima’s CHC solution includes all the tools your practice needs to address uniform data system (UDS) reporting and tracking requirements, meet FQHC guidelines and bill per Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance requirements.
In addition, sliding fee schedules are easy to create and maintain, and CHC-specific demographic information is captured within the standard user workflow.
Given the complex nature of the CHC model, Aprima’s comprehensive solution incorporates built-in capabilities for:
- Traditional primary care
- Mental and/or behavioral health
- Substance abuse
- Group therapy
- Home visits
- Case management
- The ability to integrate with dental and vision center software
- A patient portal in English and Spanish, for patients with digital access
Aprima’s ability to handle multi-specialty care within a single patient record makes it possible for providers and other clinicians to make updates, resulting in patients’ records being a longitudinal view of their care.
Aprima recognizes that in order to deliver a broad range of care, CHCs require care teams with diverse skills and professional credentials. Aprima offers a variety of purchasing models to accommodate each CHC’s unique blend of clinical staff, including physicians, community health workers, case managers, behavioral health staff and other multi-disciplinary team members, including part-time equivalents. Our approach enables CHCs to implement a solution that is not only powerful, but cost-effective as well.
Speed and efficiency at the point of care
Speed and efficiency at the point of care are critical for community health center providers. Regardless of the type of patient visit, our tools drive speed and efficiency.
- NO TEMPLATES! Chart the way you were trained to think and follow the flow of your exam, no matter what direction it may take. No more picking a template before you even know a diagnosis!
- Aprima EHR follows you instead of making you follow it. Chart by chief complaint, procedure, problem or previous visit for fast documentation. Your past notes can carry forward to the current note, so you’re not charting from scratch.
- Adaptive Learning lets Aprima EHR learn your preferences as you work. Aprima auto-learns treatment plans for your common patient complaints, making it easy and fast to document your procedures, order tests and provide recommendations.
- Seamless movement of data speeds transactions and reduces errors. In addition, the Aprima Patient Portal allows your patients to input data and communicate via secure messaging.
- Aprima supports Direct Messaging and the Surescripts® NRLS (National Record Locater Service), is a member of the CommonWell® Health Alliance and has thousands of interfaces in place.
- Population Health is achieved as part of your day-to-day workflow without extra modules required.
- Enter data your way. Use touch screen, point and click, keyboard, handwriting recognition, voice recognition or dictation – choose the input method or combine them all within the same note.
Aprima allows you to chart a patient visit faster than you can with any other system!
Providers tell us we are saving them a MINIMUM of 3 minutes per patient – often much more.
Aprima EHR offers a uniquely powerful and fast solution that is designed to complement and simplify your workflow. Unlike most EHRs that offer poor workflows and laborious screens to complete, our innovative technology adapts automatically to a physician’s workflow and sets the benchmark for ease-of-use, speed and flexibility.