Interoperability Made Easy
Aprima gives providers the EHR interoperability tools they need to connect with patient data in the way that works best for them, and, just as importantly, those with whom they need to connect. Whether that is with a point to point interface, integration with a Health Information Exchange (HIE), direct messaging, or with participation in our national network partners' programs such as Surescripts and CommonWell.
Aprima makes interoperability simple for doctors by making patient data available quickly and in real time. Whether sending or receiving, Aprima has you covered.
What is Interoperability?
Interoperability allows for the transfer of data between EHR systems and health care stakeholders. An interoperable environment improves the delivery of health care by making the right data available at the right time to the right people1.
Why should my practice be Interoperable?
EHR interoperability is critical not only for streamlining practice workflows but for participation in the Advancing Care Information portion of MACRA/MIPS. Your practice’s Medicare base rate is dependent on your ability to send and receive information with your peers. Much like the early days of Meaningful Use, your practice can actually earn a positive adjustment from CMS with successful participation in the program. However, if you don’t participate, you will be penalized!
What Are the Benefits of Being Interoperable?
- Earn a positive adjustment (i.e. make more money) while avoiding negative adjustments (i.e. have money taken away) to your Medicare reimbursements as part of MACRA/MIPS
- Boost practice and provider efficiency. Interoperability saves time, especially physician time!
- Patients are happier when they don’t have to wait for providers to get information and aren’t subjected to redundant testing and fees
Electronic Prior Authorization
Take the Frustration Out of Prior Authorization
Reduce administrative burden and take time back to focus on patient care with real-time Electronic Prior Authorization from Surescripts integrated in the Aprima EHR.
Electronic Prior Authorization is a win-win-win. Clinicians get a response while the patient is still in the office, pharmacists get prescriptions they can dispense and patients get their medications right away.
Electronic Prior Authorization provides:
- Most prior authorization approvals in less than one minute
- Prepopulated patient data and only relevant patient-specific questions
- 50% decrease in time wasted answering unnecessary prior authorization questions
Get the actionable patient intelligence you need to eliminate the forms, faxes and phone calls associated with prior authorization.
Get started with Electronic Prior Authorization today. Email email@example.com, call 844-4-APRIMA or contact your Aprima Reseller.
How can I be Interoperable?
Aprima is a leader in making patient data sharing seamless and easy. To learn more about getting your practice connected, contact us today!
Record Locator & Exchange
Locate Patient Records When and Where You Need Them Most
All healthcare is not local. Locate nationwide visit locations and records for 230 million patients within the Aprima EHR.
Record Locator & Exchange from Aprima and Surescripts provides the most comprehensive data available for 20 times more patients than any other service on the market to help you improve patient care.
With Record Locator & Exchange, you can:
- Greatly expand access to patient data from outside your health system or region
- Seamlessly locate accurate patient histories from all 50 states, regardless or EHR or care setting
- Automate the process of querying Carequality participants
- Easily exchange information with other systems to improve interoperability and care coordination
- Save time responding to external records requests
Don’t rely on patient memory and incomplete data when providing care.
Get started with Record Locator & Exchange today. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 844-4-APRIMA or contact your Aprima Reseller.